CBD for vertigo
Did you know that cannabi oil is useful for vertigo? Considering the therapeutic properties and benefits of CBD, it is not surprising that medical marijuana is used to treat the symptoms of this condition.
If you have dizziness sometimes or regularly, you may experience vertigo. It is a condition that can become a problem if not treated properly. For people who do not want conventional treatment, the use of CBD for vertigo is a natural and safe alternative.
Showing 1–8 of 25 results
What is vertigo?
Vertigo is a condition that affects hearing and balance. It is caused by a disease of the inner ear. The presence of floating calcium crystals in the ear canals is a more common reason for this condition, which can impair balance and hearing.
Before learning how to use CBD for vertigo, it is important to understand that vertigo is a dizziness and balance problem caused by an illusion of movement that comes and goes. It can happen at any time and make you feel as if everything around you is moving, even when you are standing still.
The condition is usually caused by a problem in the inner ear, brain, or a sensory nerve pathway. As a result, vertigo can appear in various forms, the most common being the following:
- Rotational vertigo. It occurs when the person experiences a sudden sensation of spinning motion.
- Translational vertigo. When an illusion of movement from one side to the other is perceived.
What causes vertigo?
Due to the rising popularity of cannabidiol, many people who suffer from dizziness are starting to use CBD for vertigo. In fact, more and more people think that cannabi oil is good for vertigo. However, it is also important to know the causes of vertigo.
While there are several causes of vertigo, the following are some of the most common:
- BPPV: The crystals in the inner ear behave like weights, allowing your brain to perceive translational movements such as moving forward or backward, or tilting your head up or down. BPPV, or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, is a term used to describe this condition.
- Vestibular neuritis: A disorder that affects the vestibulocochlear nerve in the inner ear, resulting in symptoms such as sudden and severe vertigo, dizziness, balance problems, nausea, vomiting, and difficulty concentrating.
- Meniere’s disease. This is a condition in which there is excess fluid in the inner ear. Episodes of extreme vertigo may occur in people with this condition and may continue for a long period of time.
Symptoms of vertigo
It is important to know the symptoms of vertigo, as CBD can be used to treat them. In this case, the perception of spinning, losing balance, spinning, are all symptoms of vertigo.
Even when someone is perfectly still, these signs can appear. Rolling over in bed or moving the head or body can exacerbate or intensify the sensations. In addition, many people experience nausea or vomiting as a side effect.
Conventional treatment of vertigo
It is recommended that you consult a physician before attempting any treatment for vertigo. Whether that includes prescription medications or cannabis products, to decide the best course of action in your specific case.
When treating vertigo, doctors will try to help patients cope with symptoms caused by underlying conditions that are related to the etiology of the disease.
On the other hand, a physical therapist can help people with BPPV by performing one or more procedures such as the Epley maneuver to realign loose crystals. BPPV has a very good overall cure rate.
CBD Treatment for Vertigo
As mentioned at the beginning, cannabi oil is useful for vertigo. This is because CBD stimulates specific endocannabinoid receptors in the neurological system, especially CB1 and CB2 receptors. These are the two main cannabinoid receptors in the human body.
The CB1 receptor is usually present in the brain, but the CB2 receptor is located in the body’s immune cells, where it regulates the release of cytokines and reduces the intensity of vertigo symptoms.
When CBD was used as an adjunct medication, research revealed a reduction in the occurrence of adverse events. In most patients, CBD reduces fatigue, drowsiness, irritability, insomnia, loss of appetite, aggression, nausea and dizziness.
How can cannabi oil relieve the symptoms of vertigo?
Cannabi oil is useful for vertigo, as it can alleviate the following symptoms of vertigo:
- It reduces headaches associated with vertigo. Hygea CBD oil for example, is one of the most used to treat the symptoms of vertigo.
- It has also been shown that CBD can reduce the body’s immune response. As a result, it helps to mitigate the feeling of nausea, which otherwise would cause vomiting.
- CBD also helps to reduce abnormal, or jerky, eye movements that are linked to stress.
How is CBD used for vertigo?
Hygea CBD oil can be used to treat vertigo with positive results. However, it is important that you consult a specialist about the best ways to use CBD for vertigo.
Currently the recommended dose of CBD for vertigo is 6 mg every 24 hours. This is to relieve dizziness related to vertigo. However, our recommendation is that you start with a lower dose and eventually increase it until you reach the desired effects.
CBD oil for knee pain is an effective treatment due to its anti-inflammatory and anesthetic properties Enter!
Did you know that you can take CBD oil for back pain? Many people turn to cannabidiol CBD without prescription to reduce back pain.
CBD has benefits for atherosclerosis: it is an antioxidant, reduces inflammation, supports liver function Enter!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe and receive a 10% discount on your purchase.