Free shipping from 40€!
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEB USE
The terms and conditions listed below (hereinafter, “General Conditions”), regulate the access, registration, navigation, download and use of each and every one of the web pages located under the domain www.higeacbd.com and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, “Website” or “Websites”) these domains are owned by Jorge del Barrio. These General Conditions also regulate the access, download and use of any other information, text, graphics, photos, images, music, sounds, computer applications or accounts on any social platforms that are created, designed, promoted or disseminated by “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio and that can be accessed from the Website or from any other website or computer application (hereinafter referred to as “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio and which can be accessed from the Website or from any other website or computer application (hereinafter referred to , “Contents”).
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, Higea CBD (hereinafter, the “COMPANY”) makes available to its users the following registration information of the owner of the Website and/or Contents:
Social name of the website owner: Jorge del Barrio López
Tax Identification Number: 09348205Q
Address: Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213
Contact phone number: 617085567
Contact: you can contact the COMPANY by regular mail to the address of the registered office; by calling the contact phone at customer service hours or via the following email address: [email protected]
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE “WEBSITE” OR THE “CONTENT” ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE “WEBSITE” OR OTHER WEB PAGES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE “GENERAL CONDITIONS” AS A LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A WRITTEN AND BINDING DOCUMENT.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE “WEBSITE” AND THE “CONTENTS”
Access to and use of the COMPANY Website as well as access to and use of the Contents will be subject to these General Conditions. The use of any website owned by the COMPANY or the Contents attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions in force at each time the user accesses it. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. We suggest that you review these General Conditions frequently to be aware of your scope and any modifications that have been made. By accessing the Websites and/or the Content owned by the COMPANY after the posting of notice of such modifications, alterations or updates, you agree to comply with the new terms. The user is aware that the access and use of the Website and/or the Contents is at his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
Some services on the Websites of the COMPANY and/or some Content may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, if applicable, supersede, complete and/or modify these terms and conditions (hereinafter, “Special Conditions”), which must be accepted by the user before the provision of the corresponding service. The provision of the service at the request of the user implies the express acceptance of the Particular Conditions that apply. Within the expression “Website” all content is understood, including but not limited to, data, graphics, texts, logos, brands, software, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, expressions and information and others included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or medium, tangible or intangible regardless of whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual property in accordance with the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law.
The user will use the services and materials available on the Website as well as the Contents exclusively for particular purposes, to the exclusion of any mode of use other than this, and to the specific exclusion of any use for profit or that reports benefit, direct or indirect to the user or to third parties.
These General Conditions as well as the Particular Conditions that may apply prior notice in specific cases, are expressly accepted and without reservation by the user by the mere fact of accessing the Website, using in any way the materials and services of the Website and / or access or use in any way the Contents and / or participation in promotions or contests. When access to and use of certain materials and/or services of the Website and/or the Contents is subject to Particular Conditions, these Particular Conditions will be previously made known to the user, and as the case may be, they will replace, supplement and/or modify the General Conditions set forth herein. The access and use of such materials or services subject to Particular Conditions will therefore imply full adherence to the Particular Conditions that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accesses them, with these Particular Conditions automatically incorporated into these General Conditions.
In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions expressed in these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions, the terms agreed in the Particular Conditions will always prevail, although only with respect to the incompatible provisions and only with respect to those materials or services of the Website and/or the Contents subject to such specific regulation.
The COMPANY may unilaterally and without prior notice modify the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website and the Contents, as well as its General Conditions. If these General Conditions are replaced by others in whole or in part, such new general conditions or, where appropriate, individuals, will be deemed accepted in the same way as that set out. However, the user of the Website and/or the Contents must access these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions of the services of the Website and/ or the Contents that he/she uses, periodically to become aware of the updating thereof, if any.
In the event that the user does not accept these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions, the user must refrain from accessing the Website and/or the Contents or, if they have accessed, abandon them.
The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in his information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, the Website and/or the Contents, being aware that the Internet is not a totally secure means. The cost of telephone access or other expenses necessary to access the Website and/or the Contents will be borne exclusively by the user.
In general, the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents will be available in Spanish, and the COMPANY may at its discretion to present such services and materials additionally in other languages.
Access, registration, navigation, use, accommodation and/or download of materials and/or use of the services of any Website and/or COMPANY Content by minors (under 18 years) is prohibited. The user, through registration, represents responsibly and guarantees that he/she is at least 18 years old. However, the COMPANY cannot verify the certainty of the data provided, nor will it be responsible for those minor persons who access the Website and/or the Company Contents in breach of such access condition. The COMPANY recommends that parents, representatives or legal guardians monitor or take appropriate precautions during the navigation of minors over the Internet, as well as establish filters on the information and content that minors may or may not access.
- LIABILITY OF USERS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT.
The user may not in any case modify or delete the identifying data that exist of the COMPANY. The user may only access the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents through the means or procedures that have been made available to him or her for this purpose on the Website itself and/or in the Contents, or that are regularly used on the Internet for that purpose, provided that they do not imply violation of Intellectual/Industrial Property rights, or some kind of damage to the Website and/or the Contents, or to its information or services offered. The user undertakes to use the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Company Contents in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions. In no case may the use of the Website and/or the Contents by the user violate current legislation, morality, good customs and public order and must at all times make correct and lawful use of the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Contents.
The user will be ableto:
o Access and navigate free of charge, and without prior authorization, to the materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents, without prejudice to the requirement of prior registration and / or acceptance of Particular Conditions with respect to certain specific services and contents, as determined in these General Conditions or, where applicable, in the Particular Conditions of such services.
o Use the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents for particular use only.
Under no circumstances may the user perform the following activities:
- (a) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigration or that incites or promotes the performance of criminal, violent defamatory or degrading acts on the basis of age, sex, religion or belief; or that it does, promotes or incites directly or indirectly to the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to the human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or for harmful purposes that may harm, harm or in any way prevent access to them , to the detriment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- b) Perform acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of its legitimate owners.
- c) Cause damage to the COMPANY’s computer systems, its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or disseminate computer viruses, harmful code or software or other systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Website and/or the Contents, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents.
- d) Transmit advertising through any means and, in particular, through the sending of electronic messages, when the sending of the advertising has not been requested or authorized by the recipient.
- e) Use the Website and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disclose advertising or information about third parties without the prior written permission of the COMPANY, or include hyperlinks on its particular or commercial web pages to the Website and/or the Contents, unless expressly authorized by the COMPANY.
- f) Use the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents contrary to the General Conditions and/or the Particular Conditions governing the use of a particular service and/or content, and to the detriment or prejudice to the rights of other users or contrary to current legislation.
- (g) Remove or modify in any way the protective or identifying devices of the COMPANY or its legitimate owners that may contain the Website and/or the Contents, or the symbols, logos or trademarks that the COMPANY or the legitimate third parties who own the rights incorporate their creations and that may be subject to intellectual or industrial property.
- (h) Include in a website and/or applications of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of your website, including trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property and through which the Website and/or the Contents are displayed.
The User shall be liable to the COMPANY, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of the breach or non-compliance, direct or indirect, of these General Conditions. The COMPANY it shall at all times ensure respect for the current legal order, and reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notice, any user’s access to the Website and/or the Contents, when one or more circumstances described in this clause occur.
- USER IDS AND PASSWORD
The COMPANY reserves the right to request the registration of users for access to certain services or information of the Website and/or the Contents, for which the choice of a password that allows the personal identification of the user (“name” and “password”) will be requested. The user ID once their profile is created will be unique to all PLATFORMS of the COMPANY. You can learn more about the unique registration of users in the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
Assigned access keys will be personal and non-transferable, not being allowed to transfer, even temporary, to third parties. In this sense, the user undertakes to make diligent use and to keep secret the password(s) and name(s) assigned, if applicable, to access the Website and/or the Contents. In the event that the user knows or suspects the loss, theft or use of his password by third parties, he/she must bring such circumstance to the attention of the COMPANY as soon as possible. The user shall be responsible for the expenses and damages caused by the access and use of the Website and/or the Contents by any third party that uses for this purpose the password(s) and name/s of the user due to non-diligent use or loss thereof by the user.
- PARTICULAR CONDITIONS IN PARTICIPATION IN CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
If a user decides to register to participate in the contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and other special services that the COMPANY may offer on its Website, you will be asked to complete specific forms in each case, having to fill in at least those fields that are indicated as mandatory for the achievement of the purposes and purposes to which that particular service is intended, as well as follow the detailed instructions to enjoy them.
It will be the responsibility of the user that all the information provided during the participation in these services (contests, sweepstakes, special promotions, etc.) is truthful and updated.
The rules and rules of participation in contests, sweepstakes and other special promotions and specific services will be set out in the Specific Bases and Rules for one of them.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All materials and information of the Website and/or the Company Contents are subject to current regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the materials and other elements displayed on the Website and/or the Contents (including, but not limited to, drawings, text, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, distinctive signs, etc.) belong to the COMPANY or, where applicable, third parties who have consented to the transfer of them to the COMPANY. The company also owns the logos, trade names, domains and trademarks of its ownership.
The materials and information that the user may contribute to the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY (photo, audio, video, etc.) must respect the rights of image and intellectual property (if any) thereof, the user being solely responsible for any claim that may exist in the face of the COMPANY as a result of the use and dissemination of such materials and information.
Access, navigation, use, location and/or download of materials and/or use of services of the Website and/or the Contents by the user, shall in no case be construed as a waiver, transmission, license or transfer of all or part of the rights of the COMPANY or, where applicable, by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user only has a strictly personal and private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services, being strictly prohibited its use for profit or for commercial purposes. Accordingly, it is not permitted to delete, circumvent or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of the COMPANY or their respective owners incorporated into the contents and / or services, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein.
In particular, the use of any materials or elements of the Website and/or the Contents for inclusion, in whole or in part, on other websites outside the Website and/or the Contents without the prior written authorization of the owners of the Website is strictly prohibited.
References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the COMPANY or third parties, implicitly prohibit its use without the consent of the COMPANY or its legitimate owners. At no time, except express representation, access to or use of the Website and/or the Contents, confers on the user any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included and protected by Law.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, fix, copy, reuse, exploit in any way, reproduce, transform, bend, subtitle, assign, sell, rent, lend, publicly communicate or allow public access through any form of public communication, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents, elements, materials, information and products where applicable, including on the Website and/or the Content for public or commercial purposes, and include them on a different website, if not expressly authorized in writing by the Website and/or the Content for public or commercial purposes, and including them on a different website, if not expressly authorized in writing by the Website and/or the Content. COMPANY or, where applicable, the corresponding owner of the rights.
Damage caused to the COMPANY by the misuse of non-own objects or deception in the processing of the exchange may give rise to criminal actions against the user and liability for the damages caused, for which it will be the COMPANY that will initiate actions in defense of the Cedente
If the action or omission, guilty or negligent, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website and/or the Contents that results in the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the COMPANY or third parties, originate from the COMPANY damages, losses, joint obligations, expenses of any kind, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising out of or arising out of any claim, lawsuit, action, lawsuit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, the Company you have the right to target such user by all legal means at their disposal and claim any indemnification amounts, moral damages or damages to one’s own image, consequentry damage and loss of profit, advertising or other costs that may be for redress, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for delay, the cost of financing all amounts in which the amounts in which the COMPANY,the costs and the amount of the defense (including solicitors and lawyers) in any proceeding in which the COMPANY for the above causes, for damages caused by reason of its action or omission, without prejudice to taking any other actions that are due to the right Company.
Claims that may be brought by the user in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights in relation to the Website and/or the Contents should be addressed to their contact postal mail (Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213) or to your contact email ([email protected]).
- WEBSITE INFORMATION AND ELEMENTS AND/OR CONTENT
a) COMPANY Corporate Information
The user knows and accepts that any data relating to the COMPANY or the companies that make up such business group, and whose nature is economic, financial and / or strategic (hereinafter, “Corporate Information”)is carried out for informational purposes only. Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, despite having taken reasonable steps to ensure that such information is truthful, real and can show the business results of the COMPANY, this does not represent or warrant that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date, and should not be trusted in absolute terms.
b) Information provided or published by users and/or third parties
The Website and/or the Contents may include information or content provided by sources other than the COMPANY,including information provided by the users of the Website and/or the Contents themselves. The COMPANY does not guarantee, nor assume any responsibility for the certainty, completeness or accuracy of such information and/or content, including the cases set out in paragraph 4. “User Responsibility for Use and Content”.
The user may not introduce, store or disseminate through the Website and/or the Contents, any content or material that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights, or in general any content for which it does not have, in accordance with the law, the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, copy, fix or make it available to third parties. It means information, elements or content received by the user on the Website and/ or through the Contents, those received by any means, whether comments, suggestions or ideas, even those containing videos, texts, photographs, images, audio, software, etc. Such content shall be deemed to be transferred to the COMPANY free of charge, for the maximum time allowed and for everyone, and can be used by the COMPANY within the limits established by the implementing regulations, without any obligation regarding confidentiality regarding such contents or information. This transfer means authorization to use the user’s own image, without consideration, when the content, in any medium or format contains the latter, for commercial purposes of the COMPANY. It is strictly forbidden to send by users information that cannot be treated in this way or that contains elements or contents owned by third parties without having previously obtained the authorization for their use.
Due to the large amount of material that can be hosted on the Website and/or the Contents, it is impossible on the part of the COMPANY verify the originality or non-infringement of third party rights in the contents provided by the user, the latter being solely responsible for all purposes of the violations that may be committed as a result of the provision of such content.
The COMPANY may modify the materials provided by users, in order to adapt them to the format needs of the Website and/or the Contents.
Without prejudice to the provisions of these general conditions, when the publication of the contents made by the user is as a result of their participation in a specific contest or promotion, or, where applicable, particular services of the Website and / or the Contents, the Particular Conditions will be preferable in each case established in the regulatory bases of the contest or promotion and / or specific policies of use of the web service, being these General Conditions as complementary to the above.
- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT
The user who wants to introduce links or hyperlinks from their own web pages to the Website and/or Company Contents must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of them avoids the responsibility arising from their breach:
- The link or hyperlink will only link to the “home page” or home page of the Website but you may not reproduce it in any way (“inline”, “links”, “deep-links”, “browser” or “border environment”, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall in any case be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at all times, establish “frames” or frames of any kind that envelop the Website and/or the Contents or allow the display of part or all of the Website and/or the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and/or the Contents and, in any case, when they allow the display of elements of the Website and/or the Contents in conjunction with content outside the Website and/or the Contents in a manner that: (i) induces or is likely to mislead, mislead or mislead users as to the true provenance of the elements being displayed or the services used; (ii) constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of the COMPANY; or, (iv) in any other way, is prohibited by applicable law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the COMPANY,its employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page and/or application that introduces the link.
- In no case, it will be expressed or implied on the page and/ or application where the link that the COMPANY has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender is located.
- The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other distinctive sign of the COMPANY within the sender’s page, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by the COMPANY and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Website and/or the Contents is permitted in the manner set out in this clause.
- The page and/or application that establishes the link or hyperlink must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case dispose or link to own or third party content that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (including, but not limited to, pornographic, violent, racist, etc.) content; (ii) induce or may induce the user to the false belief that the COMPANY subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the sender’s ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or unlawful; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the COMPANY in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the website and / or application of the sender
- The authorization to insert a link or hyperlink does not, in any case, presuppose consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (“look and feel”) of any Website and/or COMPANYContent. In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks to the Website and/or the Contents will be conditioned on respect for human dignity and freedom. The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- In no case does the establishment of the link imply the existence of relations between the COMPANY and the owner of the website and/or application in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the COMPANY of the contents or services offered there made available to the public.
The COMPANY may request, at any time and without the need to provide the reasons for such request, that any link or hyperlink to the Website and/or the Contents be removed, being obliged to be the person responsible for the website and / or application that publishes the link to proceed immediately to its deletion.
USE OF “COOKIES”
The owner of this Content informs users that they may use “cookies” when a user browses the Content. You can learn more about our use of “cookies” in the Cookies Policy document.
The Company declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the technology available to it, to ensure the functioning of the Website and the Contents and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful or malicious components to users. If the user becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could constitute an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he must immediately notify the COMPANY so that it can proceed with the adoption of the appropriate measures.
The COMPANY is exempt from any type of liability for damages in any concept and nature in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connection used to access the Website and/or the Contents, interruptions of service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and/or the Contents, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and/or the Contents or of the services and/or elements thereof, when this is due to the interruption of the service due to technical maintenance of the Website and/or the Contents, or due to a cause beyond the control of the COMPANY, or for the services of the information service providers.
- For wilful or culpable actions of the user, or that have their origins in causes of force majeure and any other that escape the control of the COMPANY.
- By attacks of so-called “hackers” or third parties specialized in the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the COMPANY has adopted all the existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For damages that may cause the information, content, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, displayed or offered by third parties outside the COMPANY, including information society service providers, through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site.
- For any damage or damage to the user’s software or hardware arising from access to the Website and/or the COMPANY Contents or the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, availability or accuracy of the information or services contained on its Website and/or the Contents, nor for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the information or elements contained therein.
The user of the Website and/or the Contents will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to the COMPANY directly or indirectly, for the breach of any of the obligations arising from these General Conditions or, where applicable, the Particular Conditions. In any case, whatever the cause, the COMPANY shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages, consequent consequent damages or loss of profit. The user will be solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused by the use of the Website and / or the Contents of the COMPANY,being exempt from any liability. The user is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the COMPANY or against the user based on the use by the company of the service, or for the information that may have been sent to the COMPANY by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and indemnities that are incurred in the COMPANY in connection with such claims or legal actions.
The COMPANY makes available to users a series of links, banners or other links that may give the user access to third-party websites. Access to other third-party websites through such connections or “links” will be under the sole responsibility of the users, not being the COMPANY responsible, in any case, for any damages that may arise from such uses or activities.
Given the very “non-territorial” nature inherent in Internet access, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Contents are eligible or available outside the territory of Spain. If any or all of the contents or elements hosted on the Website and/or in the Contents of the Company are considered illegal in other countries, access to and use by users is prohibited and, if they occur, will be solely under the responsibility of users, being obliged to comply with the applicable laws of these countries.
Access, content and services offered through the Website and/or the Contents have, in principle, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided in the General Conditions, the Particular Conditions or the applicable legislation at any time. The COMPANY reserves, however, without prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend, deny or permanently restrict access to its Website and/or its Contents, to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the Website and/or the Contents, in the services or information offered, in the presentation or location thereof, as well as in the General Conditions. All this without giving rise to any compensation to the user.
Any provision or provision of these General Conditions that is or accrues illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be excluded and shall be deemed unenforceable as to such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and shall be replaced by another that is as similar as possible to the above, but which does not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which shall be excluded from any unlawful clause or provision, which shall be excluded from any unlawful clause or provision, which shall not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which shall be excluded outside of any unlawful clause or provision, which shall be excluded to the margins of any unlawful clause or provision, which shall not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which shall be excluded from any unlawful clause or provision, which shall be excluded to the margins of any unlawful provisions, which shall be excluded from any other unlawful provisions or provisions, which shall be excluded to the margins of any unlawful provisions, which shall be excluded to the property of any unlawful provisions, which shall be excluded as far as any other provisions, which shall be excluded or prejudiced to the other provisions, which shall be excluded to the property , invalid or unenusable and shall remain, on the contrary, fully in force.
The COMPANY excludes any type of warranty, and is therefore free from all liability arising from the points expressed above.
All information received on this Website and/or through the Contents will be deemed to be transferred to the COMPANY free of charge.
The email or email will be considered as a valid means for the purposes of filing complaints for content reasons. To do this, they must go in writing to the postal address Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213; or the customer service email([email protected]).
- Contact phone number: 617085567
- Email: [email protected]
Hours available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 15:00 hours and from 17:00 to 19:00 hours.
The website “Higea CBD” belongs to Jorge del Barrio
Legal Note Link to the European Commission platform in accordance with the Regulation on Online Consumer Dispute Resolution. /https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
- You have read, understand and understand what is set out here.
- That assumes all the obligations here.
- Service owner
The owner and owner of the service of the website “Higea CBD” is Jorge del Barrio, with address at Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias), ZIP Code 33213; with [email protected]email address, provided with NIF 09348205Q.
- Need for registration
The data entered by the User must be accurate, current and truthful. The Registered User shall be responsible at all times for the custody of his/her password, assuming accordingly any damages that may arise from its misuse, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss thereof, and must immediately inform the website (“Higea CBD”) through its contact channels in case it has reason to believe that your password has been used in an unauthorized manner or is likely to be used. In any case, access to restricted areas and/or use of the Service performed under the password of a Registered User will be considered made by said User, who will be liable in any case for such access and use.
- Rules for the use of the service
- Do not introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, apology of terrorism or that violate human rights.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
Ⅲ. Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramid structures”, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for this purpose.
- Do not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a manner that induces or may mislead the recipients of the information.
- Do not impersonate other Users of the Service or transmit account access data or password to a third party without the consent of “Higea CBD”.
Vii. Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content without the authorization of the holders of intellectual and industrial property rights that may fall on such information, element or content.
Viii. Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation of personal data.
- Do not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties photographs or any representations or images of minors.
- Do not disseminate or publicize any substance or product that may influence the health of the individual (which present contraindications, interactions, etc.) nor may products containing psychotropic or narcotic substances be disseminated or publicized.
The User undertakes to hold harmless “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of the User’s failure to comply with any of the above rules of use, reserving, in addition to “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio the right to seek compensation for damages that correspond.
- Exclusion of Users
- Exclusion from liability
The company is exempt from the use outside of the intended and indicated in the labelling, packaging and registration of the items for sale or sold through this website, so “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, or subsidiaryly, for damages of any nature arising from the use of objects and products and the activities of Users and / or third parties.
By way of example, and in no case limiting, “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio shall not be liable for damages of any nature arising from:
- a) The use, sale or facilitation of products or objects marketed or advertised on this page outside of the use defined in their labelling, packaging or description of this website.
- b) The contents, information, opinions and manifestations of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated or displayed through the website.
- c) The use that Users may make of the materials of the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/ or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties.
- d) The conduct of acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- (e) Any loss of User data due to non-attributable to the Service,
- f) Minors’ access to the contents included in the Service.
- (g) Unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- h) Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- (i) Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
“Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio will be liable solely and exclusively to the User of the Services that it provides for itself and the contents directly originated and identified with their copyright, being limited, at most, to the amount of the amounts received directly from the User by “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio, excluding in any case liability for indirect damages or for loss of profit.
Any claim or controversy that may arise between the Users of the Service must be resolved between them, forcing themselves to keep “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio totally unscathed, without prejudice to which “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio will make their best efforts to facilitate users a prompt and satisfactory solution through their Customer Service.
- Content and services linked through the Service
The Service may include technical linking devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”).
The User acknowledges and accepts that access to the Linked Sites will be at his/her sole risk and responsibility and exonerates “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio from any liability for any infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites. Likewise, the User exonerates “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio from any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and / or veracity of the services, information, elements and / or contents that the User can access.
In these cases, “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the wrongdoing and have not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she may notify “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio through the means of contact, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the formalization of agreements with the responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio with the manifestations, contents or services provided. “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio do not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, are not responsible directly or indirectly for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to “Higea CBD” and Jorge del Barrio.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The industrial and intellectual property rights in the works, protected services and any content or elements on which intellectual and industrial property rights used in the Service (the “Contents of the Service”) belong to its legitimate owners. The User shall not acquire for the use of the Service any intellectual or industrial property rights, nor license to use any such elements.
They are Service Contents, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, databases, and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes used in the Service. This enumeration is made by way of example and exemplifying, not limiting.
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, software and appearance of the Higea CBD website are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Such elements may not be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor may they be modified or inserted on other websites without the express permission of their owners.
The Owner declares to be the exclusive owner of all rights that fall on the products or objects and services protected and any other elements protected by intellectual or industrial property that it incorporates on the website.
- Higea CBD website shipping service
Shipping fees for Higea CBD website products:
- Shipping cost to the Peninsula, Portugal and Andorra: 6 Euros.
- Shipping cost to Balearic Islands: 15 Euros.
- Shipping cost to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 30 Euros.
- Shipping cost to France, Germany, Holland, Switzerland and Belgium: 15 Euros.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of clauses
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Disclaimer in case of complaints and means of contact
For questions on how to use or buy at Higea CBD please contact us, we will be happy to help you.
Contact Mail: Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact phone number: 617085567
Help:You can find answers to frequently asked questions on the help pages
Customer Service: If you have questions about your account or how to make use of the Higea CBD website or products, please contact Customer Support. The customer service hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 15:00 hours and from 17:00 to 19:00 hours.
If you own the intellectual property rights, you can report the alleged violation of the intellectual property rights by sending a Notice of Infringement Claim (NOCI) to the Higea CBD Quality Program.
Data of the procuring entity and responsible
Service Provider: Higea CBD
Social name: Jorge del Barrio
Company Name: Higea CBD
Address: Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213
Contact mail: Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5oA. Gijón (Asturias). Zip Code 33213
Contact email: [email protected]
Contact phone number: 617085567